Beautiful Suit.

by - 1:32 AM

Hello Nubians,

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost

Ah life... I've been trying to get back to normal and find the perfect balance. After a bit of traveling, Fashion Week & thinking about New York Comic Con coming up, THIS CHICK is quite exhausted.

On a good note, I've been smitten with the fact that Fall has arrived and I'm getting all my beauty and fashion inspiration organized. Plaids, Dr. Martens, leather, layering ideas, darker lipstick... I'm such a dork and get overly excited about these things.


Wearing: Karen Millen business suit, H&M biker jacket, Rayban sunglasses, Dr. Martens boots.
Makeup: Aveda 918 Redwood lipstick, Aveda eyeliner, elf brow kit, Wet n wild bronzer.


I adore the glitz and glam of this Karen Millen suit. I think it would look super bad ass with some pin-straight hair and a pair of brown/beige pumps with a clutch to compliment the look... This time around I decided to dress it down a bit however... having a chill day.



I went to a Fashion Presentation earlier today (more to come about that later) but after the show I went to a playground and decided to hangout and take in the beautiful weather.


We must keep our spirit light & free and enjoy ourselves every so often. Let our inner child out ya know what I mean?!

SMILE :) 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!

You May Also Like

0 comments