3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Fall 2013

by - 1:17 PM

Hello Nubians!

Feast your eyes on my latest obsession,  3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Fall 2013. This is probably if not my favorite, but surely the nicest Target designer collaboration I've seen in a long time.

3.1 Phillip Lim is highly covetable in my honest opinion and offers something for everyone. From cool looking sweats, a classy trench, sleek leather looks, and trendy dresses, he seriously has it ALL COVERED. You had to know my favorite pieces were the BOOM ones right? You just had to! I'm also a fan of the green pieces and the trench.

All in all I CAN NOT wait for this collection to be released... Counting down till September 15, 2013 where I shall be patiently waiting at a Target in NY (or if I'm working I'll have to make someone shop for me hehe).

What's your favorite look? 








Photos and video via


Xo Nubia Xo 

Follow the Nubia Network on the right hand side, Thank you! 



You May Also Like

0 comments