Fall Trend: Plaid

by - 2:37 PM

Hello Nubians,

Summer has NEVER been my favorite season of the year. As a matter of fact, when I want blazing hot weather, I rather travel to a tropical island for it. I much prefer Spring or my favorite which is Fall. There's something beautiful about Fall... The air feels so crisp, the leaves may die... BUT the transformation is beautiful! and they have that crunchy sound when you walk on them.

There's so many nice warm colors, Greens and oranges. Not to mention you get the return of the... wait for it... PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE. If you have a boyfriend you get to cuddle more because it's that time of the year when it starts to get chilly and he keeps you warm... Damn I love Fall. 

 It seem's like once again plaid is going to be quiet popular this year. I love really mixing stuff up a lot so I made this collage for me and hopefully you to get some inspiration.


Plaid Squared.


Xo Nubia Xo 


Follow the Nubia Network on the right hand side, Thank you! 

You May Also Like

0 comments