Sister, Sister.

by - 1:55 AM

Hello Nubians,

A scarf and sunglasses can add so much glamour to an outfit can't it? I certainly think so! The outfit below would probably look so bland and boring without the fun, colorful, vivid scarf.



Wearing: Top, bottom and accessories from Violet Doll,  Shoes by Jessica Simpson, Sunglasses from American Apparel. 


My friend Adriana started up a shop called Violet Doll and I stopped by and styled a few outfits for myself just for fun. I enjoy styling and playing around with accessories often haha yeah, it's why this blog exist. It was lots of fun and this was one of the looks I put together. Simple yet stylish... fairly simple for me... My style is kinda cray cray sometimes.


Rocking these bracelets reminded me how much I love charm bracelets but don't really own any... I'll have to fix that soon =)


What has everyone been up to lately? 


Xo Nubia Xo 


Follow the NubiasNonsense Social Media Channels on your right hand side, Thank you! 



You May Also Like

0 comments