Snapback and Style.

by - 7:16 PM

Hello Nubians,



“And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been”
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Happy New Year! I've enjoyed the holiday break a bit too much I fear, time to jump back on the saddle and blog my little heart away.

New Years are always encouraging. You almost feel like you get a fresh new start! I'm crazy exciting about the New Year. I have so many goals I want to reach and it gives me this funny feeling in my chest like I'm about to explode! I think for those of you who haven't done this already, You should make a list of goals and prioritize them to what makes the most sense to tackle first... hang it up on your wall so you don't forget about it... Make an inspiration board!

I've been thinking about my style for the New Year. It's definitely going to be altered a bit and I'm looking forward to being inspired by the streets, magazines, nature and life in general. I put together this little collage displaying trends I favor now and thinking a bit toward the future/Spring time.

2013

A few days ago I walked into a store in Times Square and picked up these cute little snap backs. I'm hoping to eventually pair them up with a dope pair of heels, faux fur, skinny jeans, a leather jacket, in order to give the hats a more urban/chic-edgy appeal.

On the left: Tokidoki X Marvel Spiderman snapback. On the right: DC Comics Pop Heroes Wonder Woman snapback.


Cheers to 2013 my sweet loves, too excited!


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side. Thank you!

You May Also Like

0 comments