Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Review
Hello My Beautiful Nubians!
A few weeks ago I walked into a drugstore and purchased 2 Revlon "Just Bitten Kissable" Balm Stains. I fell IN LOVE with them and felt the need to share my experience with you. I have tried other lipstains before but wasn't fully satisfied with their long term wear.
Color: Adore Adoree 055
Dark and seductive, I've definitely been rocking this color when I feel a bit feisty... it's SEXY. A great color to add to your makeup collection for winter and its durable. The pigmentation is lovely.
Reasons you may want to try this product:
- Unlike a lot of lipstains which are usually drying, this is a balm stain which is excellent for "Winter dry lips". It keeps my lips pretty and moisturized.
- The tip on the balm stain reminds me of a Crayola! You can check it out HERE. I find it easier to apply this way.
- They have 12 pretty shades available at only $8.99
- The pigmentation is good.
- The balms are retractable, goodbye sharpener!
- I wouldn't recommend something I didn't really enjoy.
Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!!!