Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Review

by - 1:58 AM

Hello My Beautiful Nubians! 

A few weeks ago I walked into a drugstore and purchased 2 Revlon "Just Bitten Kissable" Balm Stains. I fell IN LOVE with them and felt the need to share my experience with you. I have tried other lipstains before but wasn't fully satisfied with their long term wear. 

Color: Adore Adoree 055
I was looking for a medium toned color. Dark, but not quite there yet. This has become one of my favorite colors to wear. It compliments my skin tone and last a hours without retouching. Even when I don't retouch the color never fully fades it just gets a bit lighter... I like the thought of feeling like I never have a naked lip.

Color: Crush Beguin 005
Dark and seductive, I've definitely been rocking this color when I feel a bit feisty... it's SEXY. A great color to add to your makeup collection for winter and its durable. The pigmentation is lovely.

Reasons you may want to try this product: 
  • Unlike a lot of lipstains which are usually drying, this is a balm stain which is excellent for "Winter dry lips". It keeps my lips pretty and moisturized. 
  • The tip on the balm stain reminds me of a Crayola! You can check it out HERE. I find it easier to apply this way.
  • They have 12 pretty shades available at only $8.99
  • The pigmentation is good. 
  • The balms are retractable, goodbye sharpener!
  • I wouldn't recommend something I didn't really enjoy.
I hope you enjoyed this review and let me know if you end up trying any of the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains out!

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments