Sanrio x Street Fighter

by - 11:18 AM

Just in case you missed it... 

It seems Street Fighter (Capcom) has been keeping itself busy. A little while back I shared the Kineda/Street Fighter Collabo with you and now Sanrio!

Who doesn't love Sanrio?! Kawaii! I grew up buying Sanrio planners and pens and all sort of adorable accessories. One of my most recent favorite Sanrio characters is Hangyodon. I have a Mimobot with the Hangyodon character I carry around all the time.


They had this exclusive going on for those who make it to San Diego Comic Con. Look at Hello Kitty's evil eyes, I love it!

 

The Sanrio Street Fighter collection goes beyond tee's, they have bookbags, wallets, phone covers and all other sorts of cuteness.

Visit Sanrio.com to shop.

What do you think of this collaboration?


Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you!


You May Also Like

1 comments