Change could be bittersweet...

by - 12:04 PM

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Change is one crazy bitch, Isn't she? If you're not careful or caught off guard, She can easily tear you into pieces... Luckily for me I usually LOVE change..(at least in activities, work, and fashion) as a matter of fact, I usually enforce it and welcome it with open arms. Don't get me wrong, I don't welcome all change... Sometimes when things drastically change, it can leave a bittersweet taste in your mouth. But what I've learned through my own personal experiences is this: Have a goal in your mind that you believe is IMPERATIVE for you to reach, This will make about almost everything in your life a tad bit easier... It's about FOCUS.


Wearing: H&M shorts, Commune surveillance t-shirt, MISC sneakers, Forever21 Bowler hat.


So... As I may have mentioned prior, I recently moved. Moving is a pain in the ass. I'm also working on projects for fashion week (I'm already really excited about 2 of them I may reveal soon) and I'm also in the process of perhaps working with a really cool brand doing social media.

I also got my press pass approval for New York Comic Con which I consider awesome! I seriously always look forward to it every year. I was thinking of cosplaying (costume playing) As Poison Ivy one of the days if I still have my red hair... then perhaps a video game characters another day.

Also, I really want to take some sort of Trapeze class something soon. It looks real fun. I go to see Cirque de Soleil almost every year and I just saw Traces about 2 weeks ago and I kind of want to fly now.

(Pretty cool Commune tee gifted by my brother... I like how this girl seems to be peeking out for something.. or being cautious? It's interesting.)

My Internet is getting hooked up on Wednesday (AMEN) until then, I've been working out of this cute, cozy little coffee shop named Hulu Coffee and Tea on Grand Ave. They're really friendly here.


I have a decent amount of white walls and light in my new place so I'm hoping to FINALLY get some video's going which is something I've been wanting to do but struggling with for a while.


Anyway, later gator... What's up with all of you btw, #gosh! Let a girl know!? 


Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you.


You May Also Like

0 comments