Supreme x Kate Moss Spring 2012

by - 12:40 PM

Who's as excited for Supreme x Kate Moss Spring 2012 as I am?! I love walking down the streets of NYC and see the ads plastered all over the place.

I was looking forward to see what celebrity Supreme was going to feauture this season for their poster campaign. Some of my recent favorties have been Kermit and Ghostface killah (because I'm a big Wu-Tang Fan) It's nice to see them bring Kate Moss back after having worked with her in 2004. I believe I read somewhere their previous Kate Moss shirt was one of their best sellers... It's hard not to be smitten over something with Kate Moss's face plastered on it, She's such an icon.


Photos via 

What do you think about this Supreme Campaign? Which has been your favorite?


Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side. Thank you.

You May Also Like

2 comments