Jeremy Scott Fall 2012

by - 8:04 PM

I was unable to attend Jeremy Scott Fall 2012 this season, but it was with great anitcipation that I followed via Twitter and other social networks.

I'm not going to give a very detailed review... I'm going to give a rather simple one instead.

My review of Jeremy Scott Fall 2012

Vibrant/Funky Colors- 
Cool cartoon or comic book tribute-  ✓ (Bartman)
Sexiness all over- 
Awesome hair and makeup- 
A bit of a jaw dropper- 
Scandolous pieces I would wear in a heartbeat- 


Well that pretty much sums it up for me. Homer would be proud (hehe). There's a unicorn on a dress! A DAMN UNICORN. It's like Lisa Frank  on shrooms exploded on the runway... Atleast I see some Lisa Frank-esque inspiration.

If someone gave me black Bartman outfit, (3rd photo) I would love you forever by the way #JustSayin.

 Collage made by me, Photos via.


Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side. Thank you.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Awesome hair & makeup for sure. I really like the sweater dress.

    -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live for Jeremy Scott and love his collections! This one is so fun and if someone gave me that Bartman sweater we would be friends forever!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia