Katherine Kwei SS12

by - 4:23 PM

Hello Darlings,


                          Last night I attended a preview for the Katherine Kwei SS 2012 collection. As some of you might know, I am a big fan of Katherine's, I think she is a beautiful person and somehow manages to attribute that uplifting spirit onto her designs.                    



Katherine Kwei bags are popular for their Chinese "Eternity" knots which pay homage to her heritage. I found it very interesting when I find discovered the knots are handmade and some of them can take up to 4 days to produce! Crazy.



I had a pleasant time gazing at all the bags and mentally creating a shopping list. Is it possible that bags can give of away an aura? I ask because seeing Katherine's line always seems to put me in a good mood. The colors and textures of the bags are beautiful. One thing I've always liked about KK is that you can dress her bags up or down. To me thats very essential because I'm a very laid back sort of gal.  



I got to bump into a lot of my lovely blogger friends and we chit chatted, drank wine, ate finger food, we even colored in cats and dogs for a contest haha. It was seriously fun. Sometimes you have to let loose and do random things.


Katherines line can be found in Saks Fith Avenue as well as other luxury boutiques. Celebrities that love these K.K bags are Jennifer Lopez, Fergie, Ashley Olsen, Eva Mendes, Eva Longoria and more. Katherine continues evolving her signature style.


Cool art on the walls in the room where the bags were being displayed. 


Did I mention that the ever so talented Lacee Swan was on hand? She drew this sketch of me above. She's very talented. Check out her work!


If you're interested in more of Katherine's designs check out her webstore HERE and Follow her on Twitter HERE.


Thanks and a big shoutout to Smallgirlspr also... They're kind of.... Amazing xo. Great things do come in small packages #Trust.



Xo Nubia Xo




Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side. Thank you!



You May Also Like

2 comments