Double Leopard

by - 10:53 PM

Hey,

Unfortunately I was sick all weekend pretty much. I started feeling a bit better on Saturday night when I got dressed like this to go to Duane Reade haha I know you may be thinking... a bit much? But after working all week I felt like I needed to get out, even if it was only to get my Medicine.
However, Never fear! By Sunday mid afternoon I felt good enough to go to the theater with my brother to watch X Men First Class. It was so freakin good! As many of you know, I have a thing for comics. I use to collect X men cards and laminate them haha #goodtimes #geek So yes, This movie amazingly rocked. It went way above my expectations... I quote my brother when I say "It might have ruined Green Lantern for me" I doubt it will be as good as First Class.

Wearing: Forever 21 leopard dress, Aldo leopard flats, Loop clutch, Material Girl Belt

Love my Maybelline Red Revival lipstick. Seriously, I think it's my favorite.
I decided to pull double leopard.

The image below shows my Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal Moves.
How was everyone's weekend? I'm happy to be feeling pretty healthy and regular today =)

Xo Nubia Xo


Like NubiasNonsense? Follow me on Google here and BlogLovin here. Check out my YouTube-Nubtube here. Follow me on Twitter to know what I'm up to here. You Rock. That is all. Good day!

You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. I like this look actually. Sometimes, you just need to go all out. I love comics too! Well, not comics, but all (ok, almost all) comic movies. I cannot wait to see the new XMen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your feeling better and loved the movie!
    You look beautiful, the dress is such a great color on you! Love the photo's!
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know if you got my comment, my computer needs to be shot!
    I love the dress...that is the most perfect color for you! Beautiful contrast with your hair...
    Glad you are feeling better...
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  4. And u DID pulled it out hun, fab dress!!!;)
    xoxo
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love dressing up for duane reade! my favorite! double leopard suits you lovely, glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress and flats pairing, really love the dress.

    A Girl's Next Best Friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh girl what a look! that dress is simple insane, love love the print, the colors and that fabulous shape. it fits you like a glove. huge fan of your hair, it looks amazing! hope you had an amazing night

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this leo-dress! You look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving double leopard print babe, you do it so well! Happy Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty girl! You look awesome!

    xx

    http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are pretty girl!
    love the outfit and the hair and makeup

    NEW OUTFIT POST
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that dress and your hair. I'm glad you are feeling better hon. Hope to see you soon.

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl! Stopping back by to let you know that I gave you a Blog Award!

    Shasie
    Features & Blog Awards

    ReplyDelete
  14. my bf invited me to see the movie but its not really my speed . your hair looks so cute and pretty. do you do these braids yourself? i cant do braid on myself for some reason . and love the double leopard . its very adventurous

    ReplyDelete
  15. nubia, you make every woman want to run out and buy this dress lol and very cool how you paired it with leopard shoes! You look amazing as usual darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia