BLOGGER CLOSET RAID

by - 11:53 AM

Next Saturday is going to be an extremely enjoyable day. As I've mentioned prior, I have the privilege of being the Community Manager over at Independent Fashion Bloggers. Jennine from The Coveted along with Lyst is going to be hosting a Blogger Closet Raid, Saturday June 25th! Get a chance to raid some of your favorite bloggers closet's in style at the Tribeca Grand Hotel. There will be music, plenty of networking, and some fun little surprises! Feel free to grab my flyer and spread the word. Hope to see you there and mingle as we shop!


Xo Nubia Xo

Like NubiasNonsense? Follow me on Google here and BlogLovin here. Check out my YouTube-Nubtube here. Follow me on Twitter to know what I'm up to here. You Rock. That is all. Good day!

You May Also Like

6 comments