Happy Sunday

by - 1:42 PM

Hello fabulous individuals!
Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I think I was going through blogger writer's block... not to mention I've been busy all week! But I'm back.

I spent most of the morning home, as you can probably tell from these photos. I didn't have any one to shoot photos of me for a regular outfit post, So I decided to play around with a style blogger's best friend... THE TIMER.

I purchased the flats below at Express a few days ago. I've been living in them to run errands and such. They're so damn comfortable and cute.

Whenever I'm home I spend most of the day hanging out with Bambi. She digs through all my blankets and creates a little tunnel-like home for herself. She's so interesting to watch and she follows me everywhere!

Wearing Misc top, Brazilian jeans, Express glitter flats, gla.MAR.ous headband.
Headbands will probably be a staple piece of mine for this Spring/Summer. With all the boho/hippie inspiration I've been getting from literally every corner of the web and every magazine I flip open... it's sort of perfection.
I'll be back soon ya'll! HAPPY EASTER for those of you who celebrate it.

Xo Nubia Xo

Like NubiasNonsense? Follow me on Google here and BlogLovin here. Follow me on Twitter to know what I'm up to here. You Rock. That is all. Good day!

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. Great shots..love those flats!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics :) the timer really is our best friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous hair! Love the headband on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit.. and that funky headband! Happy Sunday, love!


    Grace

    www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute flats! I live by my timer and my tripod! Hope you can enter my giveaway this week!

    http://live-life-in-style.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway-flowers-from-fatima.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics! love your style and cute headband!

    www.societysmisfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Timer is the best friend that can be soooooo annoying! Love/Hate that chick for sure.

    YOU did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!! Thanks for your comment!!
    Great blog and style ;)
    Can we follow each other?? We’re already following you!!!
    Hope you’ll follow us back!!
    Wherever the Sunset is

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit darling, looooove your top!!
    Xoxo, K.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dog is sooooooooooooo cute!!! Love your headband!!! You are gorgeous babe!!! And those sparkly shoes....the BEST!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely photos! you look so fab
    love the hair and hairband!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love this retro look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the shirt!!! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia