Sprung for Spring

by - 9:26 PM

Hello Dolls,

Yes, I do live in NYC and Yes I was wearing this without freezing my tuches off! the weather is getting warmer in New York and it definitely has me thinking about how I'm going to change my attire for the Spring season. Below I have listed what you can look forward to seeing in my wardrobe for Spring 2011.

Nubia's Spring 2011 Must-Wear list

  • Wide Legged pants
  • Maxi Dresses
  • Tassels
  • Bell Bottoms
  • 70's glam
  • Crop Tops
  • Cat eye sunglasses
  • Hats
  • Neon colors

Make-Up
  • Orange Lipstick
  • Bright eye shadows

Hair
  • All sorts of braids
  • Slick Back
  • Crazy carefree curls
So what will you be wearing? Any make up trends you will be crazy about? TELL ME! I would love to know and get even more inspired to add more to my list.

Enjoy the photos below.

Hola muñecas/os,

, yo vivo en Nueva York y , lo llevaba esto sin congelarme las nalgas! el clima se está calentando en Nueva York y sin duda ya estoy pensando cambiar mi ropa para la temporada de primavera. A continuación he hecho una lista de lo que pueden esperar a ver en mi armario para la primavera de 2011.

Lista de ropa para primavera


* Pantalones de pierna amplia
* Vestidos Maxi
* Glamor de los 70's
* Cultivos Tops
* Gafas de sol ojo de gato
* Sombreros
* Colores my brillantes


Maquillaje

* Pinta labios color naraja
* Sombras para los ojos brillantes


Cabello

* Todo tipo de trenzas
*
Rizos locos sin preocupaciones

Ustedes que piensan? DIGAN ME! Me encantaría conocer y obtener aún más inspiracion para añadir más a mi lista.

Disfruta las fotos.


Wearing H&M lace top and pants, Misc Woven clogs purchased in Colombia, Forever 21 blazer, Vintage gold shirt, Vintage inspired SLR camera bag.



Toodles,

Xo Nubia Xo

P.S. Support My Blog: Follow my blog on Google Reader here or on BlogLovin here. Follow me on Twitter to keep up with more of my Nonsense here. Thank you!

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. Muy buenas sugerencias!! me gustaron

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit, very chic!! love your lace top :)

    xo
    www.societysmisfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute darling! I can't wait for the Spring to stop me from covering up every outfit with a big coat!

    PS big CONGRATS on the TONY feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morange by MAC is a great orange lipstick, especially with clear gloss over it. Very last-year Prada ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list!!!
    Love your jacket and lace blouse!!! <33

    HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY!!!


    xoxo,
    Ivânia Diamond*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm interested in seeing the 70's glam look make a comeback this season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd wear all that except the crop tops :p I'm also looking forward to purple shadows, the non-dramatic smokey eye and wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post..i love the sheer top. The bag is awesome too!

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to start wearing the spring trends. After seeing the s/s 2011 runway shows I was like "YES! finally I can let my 70's soul out!!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg we're completely onthe same page with spring wants .. its scared me ./ i already have a pair of cateye glasses from fv21 . i would reccommend looking there because theyre cute but wellpriced . im still looking for colorful ones . and imdying for some bell bottoms

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the lace top. I'm a huge fan of wide legged jeans for spring as well. Can't wait to purchase some more, such a nice change from skinny jeans!

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How great is it that it's finally somewhat warming up?!?! ( I live in CT). I will be wearing all the above! I cannot express my excitement for Spring...it is my first one up north:)

    http://2anchor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me gusta tu lista!!! Las trenzas me encantan!


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your lace top, so chic. I want to wear orange lipstick this spring too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute spring outfit my dear!!! I so love it!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens
    @mistytewest

    ReplyDelete
  16. excellent review thank you girl!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  17. your blouse rocks!!

    http://oohmydior.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia