Back in the day...

by - 12:03 AM

Hello Sweet Cheeks!

I've been uber busy! I made a short review video I will share with you guys later this week, along with a lot of spring cleaning. I've seen a lot of new visitors on my blog and that makes me super excited! I don't know how a lot of you get here and frankly who cares?! I'm just glad you've made it and I hope you leave with a bit of inspiration and come back.

I wanted to make a Nubia's Nonsense collage for the my new visitors. Some of you might remember some of these looks, some won't, It's a small mixture of things. I wish I could add more but I don't want it to be more photo heavy because that would be annoying for you to load.

Enjoy! and I'd love to hear your thoughts.



























I stick my tongue out a lot haha. I hope you enjoyed the photos. There's been a lot of good and glad times and I'm glad to see I'm still actively blogging because unfortunately, A lot of my blogger friends vanished. I'm glad to be meeting new people every day.

Xo Nubia Xo

P.S. Support My Blog: Follow my blog on Google Reader here or on BlogLovin here. Follow me on Twitter to keep up with more of my Nonsense here. Thank you!

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. beautiful photos!

    come and check out my blog on:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!!!

    It's so cool to see how varied your fashion is. You have such a unique sense of style! Please, continue to post outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely enjoyed looking through these pictures. You look gorgeous in each and everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha throwback! That's awesome... I know we all have those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove all your outfits soo much babe!! True fashionista Mwah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so pretty and have great style!

    xoxo,
    welcometodeutschland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could make a garbage bag look chic!! Yowzaaa! xoxo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the collage! you are crazy with colour!x
    http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that yellow jacket with the puffed sleeves.

    -B

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great introduction to your style. I love that you have fun with what you wear and aren't afraid to vamp it up.

    xo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your black and yellow eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha love this post! It's great to see people's style evolve. That fur cape is FAB! I also think yellow is a great color on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You inspire me to wear more colour. Killer collage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia