gla.MAR.ous shoot

by - 8:02 PM

Hey Everyone!

I am so very excited, delighted and honored to show you these pictures. Most of you already know that besides working on my blog, I dedicate the rest of my time on gla.MAR.ous with my friend and emerging designer Mary Beirne. I do not work on anything I don't believe in anymore so you can imagine how I feel about this line! Excited is actually selling it sort of short, Maybe animated, accelerated, aroused, jumpy, hyperactive? okay, okay Sorry I'll stop.


To my new readers, just to make a quick recap : The gla.MAR.ous zipper headbands are a patented design made out of a zipper (how cool!) AND they have adjustable straps in the back that you can move around to your comfort (NO MORE HEADACHES!)I used to love wearing headbands, but WE ALL KNOW that after a while most headbands cause headaches and that's NOT the case here. Also the trims of our headbands are removable and movable from side to side. It's something you are not going to find anywhere else.

Another perk about these beauties is that they fit almost every look! I KID YOU NOT! Here's a perfect example: If you buy one with a flower, you can wear it with a cute preppy outfit BUT lets just say you have a concert later that night and don't want to look that preppy? (what to do?) simply detach the flower, grunge your hair up, unzip the headband and wear it hippie style. Every headband can be worn in at least 7 different ways (I even use them as bracelets)

We have a few dress styles for now but we'll be expanding soon.

We worked with a great team for this shoot! We are so thankful.
Our gorgeous model Anna
Our photographers Mauricio and Andres
Our make up artist Shayla
Our hair stylist Michelle
THANK YOU!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and the video clips. I will be working HARD on getting these into boutiques ASAP! If you know any stores you think would like these, feel free to drop me a line at glamarousclothing@gmail.com

We our in the process of remodeling the web store but you can still check it out
www.shopglamarous.com














This dress style can also be worn as a highwaisted skirt.

Behind the scenes:



This last video is so adorable! Totally makes me lol


Thank you SO much to Shez at Deen boutique for providing us a space to work in. You are the woMAN!


I hope you all enjoyed and I love hearing feedback.

P.S I am in the process of building my You Tube channel which I have so highly neglected so stay tuned!

You May Also Like

51 comments

  1. this is so amazing! i love how every single one of the pictures turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so amazing! i love how every single one of the pictures turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovee all the different headbands. But I really love the one with the big bow and the crown. And I love the dress/skirt.

    http://imahairoutkast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the BTS footage - and the shots are so beautiful! I especially love the purple & gold headband! Congrats on a successful shoot with Mary <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those headbands. My favorites are the pink heart and gold crown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh babe, this is fabulous!!! I am gonna google talk u today sometime : ) HAPPY FRIDAY XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these headbands and everything is so pretty! What a gorgeous model too :)

    Leia's Delights

    ReplyDelete
  8. The creations look gorgeous, I especially love the heart headband.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done girl! This zipper-headband line is so genious!!! And it's so nice to see young people being so passionate about something!

    Keep up the good work!

    Lena

    styleloverlena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo, the photoshoot is great and the model is gorgeous. I love how natural she looks. But the headbands are so lovely!!! They lok fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! The headband I was wearing yesterday gave me a headache, so I totally know that feeling. I like how you can't even really tell that these are made out of zippers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this!!! such great pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVELY hairbands! they look like just the ones i would wear i love them!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is a wicked idea, love the crown, I can so picture Allure or Elle wanting to see more of this!

    True Queen

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the photos from that shoot! i also love that crown headband.. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i looove the headbands!! the bow one is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The ones with the crown and bow are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous headbands and photos!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  19. I actually own a gla.MAR.ous piece myself and absolutely adore it. I would love to own the tenth one shown here - it has a tribal/Native America feel that I simply can't resist.

    gla.MAR.ous never ceases to amaze me with their pieces. And this lookbook is gorg!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic! I love her work! I love love love that big bow so much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an awesome photoshoot and beautiful model! The pics came out great and the headbands are all so cute! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love these so much. Especially the crown one. I remember I won one from your blog, well it was a sequinned leaf in gold and black. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your ideas for headbands-specially the shiny ones and the crown- too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are absolutely gorgeous -- so chic! And that model is gorgeous.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. FABULOUS POST!
    Love those headbands!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a fantastic photo shoot, amazing clothes and head accessories. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey wow, dear one,

    This is so exciting! Really. Lovely things for you... lots lots and lots.

    I love the first hairband! And the floral dress... oh my...!;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fab headbands. The one with the big black bow is so lovely. I also enjoyed watching the behind-the-scene clipping!

    xoxo.
    www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. hi darling. what a great job! the headbands look great. i particularly love the yellow and floral headband - its so cute.
    hope youre enjoying your summer- are you having any time off darling?

    xxx ediot

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute hairbands, but the crown must be my favourite! Great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! they are very appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  32. what a gorgeous model. the makeup was fantastic // i also love the headbands and the great dress. everything came out so well im so happy for you .. i know how fulfilling it can be to dedicate time to things that are worthwhile exclusively. its hard but possible

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the yellow one looks very moroccan. I have never worn a head band this way. Love it! Reminds me of belly dancers.

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are such cool pieces! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great pictures, love the headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh, gorgeous boots and your hairstyle came out great, you shouldn't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I think she did a great job cutting in layers. You look fantastic. Y las mechas te quedan muy bonitas. Guapa!!

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fierce look. Love the combat boots! Thanks for stopping by our blog! xo style, she wrote

    P.S. We wish we had a Carrie closet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great outfit! And I love your nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. i cant really imagine life without layers! i think your hair looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the pictures!!! The dress and hair accessories look amazing :) Congrats and I'm glad your line is picking up, wishing you the best always,

    Glendy <3

    ReplyDelete
  42. OMG lady, I looooooove the cut!

    ReplyDelete
  43. honey, I think the hair looks amazing!
    you're sooo gorgeous and your hairstylist did a great job :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. OMG LOVE THE BOOTS, LOVE THE OUTFIT, LOVE EVERYTING..LIVE.BREATHE FASHION. AAHH The photographs are hot, you look great. Lips are lookin juicy, lip gloss is poppin lol

    ReplyDelete
  45. i just came across your site & i love it ! its so cute - love the pics! DEF following you on bloglovin♡ love the concept !
    id love for you to check out my blog. I currently have a giveaway hosted with www.shipmyshades.com for a hot pair of prada sunglasses. Hope you'll enter

    xo elena

    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the boots and you look gorgeous!!!!

    lovely top...

    take care love
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  47. i love your banner!

    peace x

    this-is-hooked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia