Glitzy gla.MAR.ous! and CandyLand Show (Make A Wish Foundation)

by - 3:11 PM

Hi! hi! hi! to you all.

I wanted to share with you some NEW STYLES of the lovely patented gla.MAR.ous zipper headbands. I have mentioned these beauties on my blog a few times prior if you might remember. I work with my close friend/designer/creator of these, Mary Beirne and help her distribute them to boutiques. The headbands are cute, chic, and fun! You can wear them in a very girly way or up zip them and let your hipster/bohemian side come out to play. Plus they're adjustable so no headaches kitties!

My personal favorite of these 4 new styles are Madeline the big crown, and Daniella with the gorgeous sequins. I lust over Madeline because who doesn't want to feel like a princess?! Also the big crown SCREAMS Couture to me. Daniella is just exquisite. All the sequins on it has me yearning to wear it on a girls night out. These all have something special about them. If you are interested in seeing more of these, you can visit here.

Madeline (big crown)
Daniella
Elizabeth (smaller crown)
Kelly
Also Check out these dresses! Available in a variety of different prints.


More Exciting News (Drumrolls Please!)


What is more satisfying then fashion for a good cause? CandyLand Fashion Show Benefit Presented by Deanna DeFlippis, Bianca Duran and Jessica Weinstein (DBJ). This event will be held at the Fort Lee Community Center In New Jersey. All of the money raised for this show (Yes I said all, 100%) will go to the Make A Wish Foundation. The show will be all sorts of Fun and I quote:

"There will be a DJ (Platinum DJs with DJ Xplicit), a hot dance group (Precious Gemms LLC), Cast members from Style Networks Reality TV Show "JERSEYLICIOUS", freebies, and all sorts of festivities during the show! All the money raised from the fashion show will go directly to the foundation. Be sure to bring out your most stylish outfit, chic attire is preferred!"

If you can come out, you definitely should. gla.MAR.ous will be one of the many designers hitting the runway.
Tickets are available for Sale. If you are interested in advance tickets, or have any questions you can contact the girls on their Facebook here or email then at DBJbenefit@gmail.com.

I will be covering this event so stay tuned

You May Also Like

29 comments

  1. love the second headband! :)

    ~ http://hellomisschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kelly headband...its quite gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell Mary I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nubia :)

    That crown is adorable and the turquoise dress is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    Much love always,
    Glendy <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These headbands are so great. I have one and its so unique. I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if you got my last comment, but I love the cute dresses! I wish I had the body (and attitude) to pull them off :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool!
    I love zipper details!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. My. Gosh. I am in LOVE with these new designs!! Daniella and Kelly are my favorites!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing! I am loving the first floral print dress...
    - Adele
    MOLTOCURIOSA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey darliNG!wow these are great. i adore the floral dresses and with the headbands. my favourite is definitely hands down kelly. SOOoooo cute
    hope youre having a nice midweek darling

    xx ediot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Daniella headband! and the dresses are cute to!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these wonderful new designs. The kelly is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That first floral dress is super cute! Sounds like a cool event there, hope you get a big turnout :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone! and yes I wish there's a great outcome also!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so in love with Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love that fourth headband. such a great concept!

    xxx
    t

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved the zipper headbands! They are super original and creative. Congrats to your friend.


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous headbands, love the 2nd & 4th ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post.
    I think the headbands would go well with the dresses!
    They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Nubia!
    I love that jumping shot...looks awesome:)
    And the skirt is also so cute, I remember seeing it at F21 and contemplating whether I should get it, but I already have SO many tiered skirts that I decided not to give in...hehe
    xx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful post, your blog is so inspiring! :-o
    Panda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. omg, i am in absolute LOVE with that crown!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fashion Court: My favorite is the Madeline Crown aswell =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely headbands and those dresses are gorgeous! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the colours your wearing!!

    IS this brooklyn in the background?

    I used to live in brooklyn and i miss it soooo much

    Char x

    ReplyDelete
  26. The jacket's amazing, I recently bought one like it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    You can also join my GIVEAWAY!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia