Super, Fantastic!

by - 1:26 AM

Hey everyone!

So many random thoughts going through my head right now. From butt crack patches to Loreal make-up that makes your eyelashes grow. It's been a bunch of busy days running around. It's sort of funny, When I'm busy I cant wait to relax and when I relax I have to get up and do something! I'm bound to never be satisfied, womp womp.

Wearing vintage details top, Joyce collection leggings, Qupid Wedges


There's a few cool events coming up soon. If you're located in the N.Y.C. area or N.J you should definitely stop by Deen boutique to celebrate there 2 year anniversary. It's going to be a fashion show and tons of guaranteed fun. I can't wait to see all the different silhouettes. I will also be covering the event so look forward to seeing a post soon.
Most of you don't know that growing up I was pretty into Comic Books. I have 2 older brothers and I use to collect cards, comics, go to conventions etc. I actually just saw Kick Ass in the theaters and it was FANTASTIC! I totally loved every second of it, it's a must see. Back to the point FREE COMIC BOOK DAY IS MAY FIRST!!! YAY! I will be passing by some stores and some what visually taking you on a trip with me, Expect that post soon also. If you would like to see if there's something going on in your area, you can visit there website here and enter your zip code.
Saturday I'm passing by to watch a photo shoot in Brooklyn but I shall give more details about that one later. So much to do, so little time. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

Xoxo

You May Also Like

35 comments

  1. Love the shoes! And your coffee is tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your outfit, especially the top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know where you're at ;o) I worked in that area right out of college. I would love to stop by the Deen event, but it looks like it will be the 1st of May. I'll be jet setting to Punta Cana that morning. Have fun though :o) I'm sure I'll catch the next event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I totally just heard about these butt patches - LOL!! heart you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, darling!
    Love your blouse!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that last pic of you, Nubia! The graininess makes it kinda cool. :) Have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! I'm such a nerd, I use to watch old school cartoons with my siblings. I love comic books. I still have a few. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute blouse! i'm looking for a long sleeve one to wear with my leather vest, that it's almost too hot for...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the detail on your top! the lace and the sheer is so much fun together.

    Love the lip color too!

    Amber
    ambersmouthwash

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sheer detail on this top also.. thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have to say, this is one of my favorite outfits you've posted! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sandals are awesome... with the ankle strings and all. As classy as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not sure what I love more about this post...your adorable Qupid Wedges or the fact that you mentioned Free Comic Book Day! I was a huge comic book reader as a kid, as well. I was obsessed with Archie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely!!!

    Happy Friday! I hope you had a lovely Earth Day # 40 yesterday! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous photos, and love love love your shoes!


    PLEASE ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL PRADA GIVEAWAY!

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. A photo shoot in Brooklyn...SO intriguing. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that second photo is absolutely gorgeous! I love your bangles and your blouse.



    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. the shirt is so romantic ;) gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute outfit!

    And the fashion show sounds fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. i tho know about comic books but recently ive gotten very into graphic novels .. i have a question, have you tried the loreal lash growers i think i want to buy one mine are so tiny

    ReplyDelete
  21. soUnds like an great event - and the photoshoot sounds fun too! hope your weekend is smashing. i adore how you wear bold lip-shades and work it. youre fantastic.

    xx ediot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aaah u look fantastic here babe!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your outfit. You always look so chic, Nubia!

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love your wedges! and i had no idea about free comic book day!!! i must look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks guys!

    Damsels: I haven't tried loreal lash growers but I think I want to try it also =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovely outfit! the sheer sleeves are so chic

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loving the subtle outfit. Simple yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful photos, girl, your stunning!
    Oh, and thanks for the sweet comment, It made me smile :)
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow, i love your style! your top and shoes are amazing :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh wow, talk about inspiration babe!!! Luv it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia