Shall We Take A Trip My Dear?

by - 11:54 PM

I'd like to start this post by saying THANK YOU MOTHER NATURE! please keep this sweater weather (try saying that quick 5 times) up I highly cherish it.

George and I were contemplating visiting his mother, and before you knew it we found our way to Grand Central and Jumped on the Metro North to South Norwalk. I enjoy Connecticut. Its not like the city, it has a very "townsy" feel to it which really comforts me. Its on of those "I breathe a different sort of air here" feelings.

We ate lunch, went to the Aquarium, and then play pool. I was able to snap a few shots in the Aquarium. The animals are so fascinating and beautiful. I find myself secretly hoping they could be free, but then I convince myself that its for the best that they're in the Aquarium. I have been itching to visit the Bronx Zoo, haven't been there in years.

Just in case your curious I'm a horrible pool player! George could probably beat me with his eyes closed and one arm tied behind his back at the same time, Yikes!

On another note, I have a lot of interesting items I plan to post later this week that I've seen on the web.. Stay tuned =).






The photo above is amazing



Wearing Forever 21 jeans, Strawberry blazer, Bucco booties, Easy Pickins top, H&M scarf, Bijoux Terner Purse
Awesome photo of George above.

Ciao <3 <3 <3

You May Also Like

34 comments

  1. omg your top is so pretty I love those flowers
    the aquarium looks so fun =)
    and that bag is so hot girl!!!
    love it

    -Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the photo of the octopus and your clutch is so gorgeous! Looks like you had an awesome trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to get away from the hustle & bustle of the city once and awhile! I read that they host a "sleepover" at that Aquarium in Conneticut! I've been wanting to take my little brother there. He would love it :)

    The Bronx Zoo is on my to-do list this year. I haven't been there for a few years. I would love to see if anything's changed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Aquariums as well. They are always so much fun to visit. The pictures you took look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a fun day! You two make such a cute couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, I love going to the aquarium :)
    And haha, I'm terrible at pool too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey babe! Looking lovely here!! Luved ur pics!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i havent been to an aquarium in so long . this is making me want to go

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohmigosh you mentioned the Bronx Zoo. I have forever wanted to visit the polar bears there thanks to Meg Cabot - one of her characters used to always do that in the book "The Princess Diaries" and I became obsessed.

    Ah, you and George are so incredibly cute, Nubia. And, ummm...I adore you in the third picture. Gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! my b/f is in town this weekend. maybe we should hit up the aquarium.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was so much Fun! Thanks everyone =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, turtle! I love turtles :)
    Love your top and that amazing bag!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great in these photos ! He does also!
    Thanks for sharing the ones from the aquarium!:D

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome photos and I love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing pictures. Im so in love with all your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww you and your boy George look PERFECT together!! Great pictures, glad to know you had so much fun on the trip! Can't wait to see the interesting items you found :)

    Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nubia! You look so great for an outing with your man! I especially love the blazer and bag!
    Im absolutely horrible at pool myself, my hubby has no competition with me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay for the Nutmeg State!
    Love SONO!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love going to the zoo in my city. It's so much fun, glancing at the people and animals.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Animals are so amazing aren't they =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i have a feeling you were the most stylish woman there!
    what a lovely way to spend the day...good thing you had such nice weather.
    xoxo alison

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are amazing photographs and it looks like you had a wonderful time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have absolutely amazing hair! Love the strong shouldered blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks "The Fancier" I think I want to dye it or something lol we'll see

    ReplyDelete
  25. looks fun. but i feels so bad for the fished. they suppoed to be free.
    great shoes & jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Like your outfitl really creative!





    LA

    ReplyDelete
  27. so pretty. love your hair like this!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. the weather has been AMAZING!! haha

    lovely pics!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love love love the floraltastic top!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great idea to check out the sea world. I should take my fiance too.
    You and your boyfriend look very cute together :)
    xx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  31. darling ... you made me wanting to go to sea world ... you guys are such cute couples, xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. your post just proves how accessories make the outfit! your shoes, your sunglasses, jewelry...all so wonderful.
    xoxo alison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia