I'm on Fire

by - 9:38 PM

Fortunately I received my memo telling me that messy/greasy hair is somewhat "in" because I sure had a case of it earlier today ha ha.

Today was one of those days where you really don't want to roll out of bed, but you know you have to. I went on a mission looking for red pumps/wedges but wasn't very successful. I'm not looking for anything too specific, but rather for a style that will grab my attention.

I went to Duane Reade sometime during the day and I saw this color "jade/jade" from Wet n Wild for $1.99. I thought I'd take a quick picture for everyone so you can know what some of your options are.

Its not as creamy as the Chanel one. This has more of a shimmer to it,I really like how it looks. I haven't tried it yet but Wet n Wild always amazes me with the quality for there price.

I also took a few outfit shots during the day.

Wearing Leopard Cardigan a gift handed down from my mom, A basic black tee from H&M, Red skinny Jeans by Tripp NYC, Military style boots.


I got this bag below a very, very long time ago with my cousin while shopping in a local store. I always thought it was really cute and funny, I found it today while searching through my closet.



P.S I have finally decided to go a little darker with my hair.

P.P.S Thanks to everyone who has shouted me out on there blogs about the giveaway. You are awesome!

You May Also Like

51 comments

Follow Me On Instagram