PREPPY REBEL

by - 11:11 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm going to be away for a week so I won't be able to post =( I'm actually packing as we speak. I should come back with exciting things to share. Before I go I just wanted to share this outfit post really quick.

I like this look because the blazer looks very prep and I mixed it with a pearl necklace and earrings which gives it a very classic look. To add a little edge to it I wore a pleather skirt and a regular pair of stockings which I added rips to myself, very easy to do with leather boots.

Its an easy outfit to put together and a cool look. Nice to mix things up sometimes.







(click to enlarge images)


Blazer: Victoria Secret

Basic Tee: H&M

Skirt: American Apparel

Boots: Beverly Boutique

Accessories: Avon

For Similar Ideas check this picture out. Fierce!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hope you had a great trip. I enjoy reading your posts on Vogue Icon.

    I wanted to let you know that Vogue Icon has teamed up with Saint Grace and GotSpot for a VI Member exclusive fashion give-away.

    Celebs such as Katherine Heigl, Fergie, Katie Holmes, Sienna Miller, Lindsay Lohan, Scarlett Johansson, Kate Beckingsale, Reese Witherspoon and Jessica Simpson have all been seen out and about wearing Saint Grace and now you can too by submitting your own review of the current Saint Grace Summer 09 Collection for a chance to win a shopping spree with Saint Grace.

    Not only do you have a chance to win a Saint Grace Shopping Spree just for blogging about their new Summer Collection, but all VI members who enter a review are also eligible to win a gorgeous 'Super Nova' dress.

    Enter your blog review at:
    http://www.gotspot.com/competition.do?methodname=viewCompetition&compId=232


    There's even extra weekly fashion give-aways so get your entry in ASAP!

    You can check out the details at Vogue Icon: http://www.vogueicon.com/newsmembers/85


    See you over at GotSpot and Vogue Icon! Good luck with your entry.

    http://www.saintgrace.com/collection.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so 'bad girl devoured the preppy jock' i love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Leave a comment and I will try my best to get back to you!

Xo Nubia