King Of Pop, Fashionista

by - 12:50 AM

I would like to start by saying hello to everyone. Florida was fun for a while but I'm glad to be back home.

Unfortunately as we all know Michael Jackson has passed away. I think he was an amazing human being with unlimited talent. I don't believe a lot of horrible rumors and things he was accused of but that's not what I'm here to talk about.

Michael Jackson was not afraid to try things fashion wise, he was a trendsetter and a fashionista who influenced many people. I can't even imagine how many people owned a sequins gloves or wore white socks with black shoes. Even his own personal style from day to day was interesting. I'm sure many have seen the influence he had on Balmain as well as various artist from Usher, Rhianna, Beyonce, Chris Brown, P Diddy and many more.

Here are some pictures I gathered up with some styles I thought were interesting. He left this world to quick and had what I think was never ending talent. God Bless his family and children. R.I.P to a legend.













You May Also Like

0 comments