Fashion Keeps Helping

by - 3:24 PM

I find myself talking a lot lately about good how fashion has been contributing to good causes. I had mentioned Go Green a lot and lately I've been mentioning the Fight Against Aids.

I randomly decided to go to Queens Center Mall with a girlfriend last week. I walked into H&M with no intention of really buying anything but, right when I walked in I saw there display for the Fight Against Aids and took a look.

Designers Against Aids a non profit organization, teamed up with H&M for this campaign with artists who are designing the T-shirts and giving for this valuable cause. This group of artist includes: Katy Perry, Rhianna, My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte, Dita Von Teese and many more.

Here are some pics I was able to snap a Queens Center Mall, and I actually walked out with a Dita Von Teese T-Shirt.


To see more you can go to H&M in person or via Internet. The shirts are nice some are casual some are funky, I think they have something for everyone. Anything that can get people involved gets an A++ from me.

via f-tape

You May Also Like

0 comments