Diggin' Converse Boots For Fall/Winter.

by - 7:11 PM

Hey Nubians, 

Fall Footwear...


I've always loved Chuck Taylor Converse Sneakers for the Summer. I think my passion for Converse started with my Father loving them. When he first arrived to the United States from the Dominican Republic he purchased a pair and fell in love with how comfortable and breathable they were. He started a collection of sneakers. His favorites were the Navy Blue sneakers that looked like denim, the ones with the American Flag, and the Olive Green sneakers. 

I never really thought much about Converse shoes past the Summer, but lately I've been appreciating their boots. I'm thinking of adding a pair to my Fall/Winter wardrobe. 




Being a Converse fan, I like how the boots have a similar silhouette to the sneakers. I also like the fact that most of them are Waterproof and Leather. They look extremely comfortable and warm. Also, I have a very urban and edgy flair to my style so I'm particularly eyeing their high top boots. Either the all black ones or the black & camel one. The collections also offers a nice variety of colors and textures. A lot of brown tones, maroon, greens & more.The soles of the shoes also look like they have a great grip which is good for the snow so you won't slip and fall on your bum, bum. Cool and fashionable, sounds like a win-win to me. 

 Photos via Converse.


 These red boots are cool. It's always nice to have a fun, bright pop of color available in a collection. 

What do you think of these Chuck Taylor Converse boots? Would you wear them? Which ones are your favorite? 

Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments