The Avengers: Infinity War Cast Sings The Marvel Bunch And It's Awesome.

by - 4:55 PM


I'm So Excited To Be Watching Marvel Comics The Avengers: Infinity War Tonight!

I've heard ridiculously amazing things about the movie. Getting to see some of my favorites such as Iron Man, Thor, Spiderman, Captain American, and more go up against Thanos is going to be epic. I grew up on Marvel Comics more than DC Comics, therefore, they hold a special place in my heart. 


I'm sure you may have seen this video roaming around the web already, but The Avengers: Infinity War cast assembled for its very own version of the 'Brady Bunch' theme song on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. It's a lot of fun to watch and of course, hilarious.

Get a quickie story of who these guys all are and why they became The Marvel Bunch.  



Xo Nubia Xo 


You May Also Like

0 comments