Skincare: Smitten With Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips!

by - 11:07 PM




Hey Nubians, 

Take Care Of The Skin You Live In.

A must-have for your beauty routine! Skincare can be a lot of hard work. Mainly because there are so many beauty products to choose from. Clogged pores and blackheads are a problem that annoys both males and females, it's hard to know which brands to trust. Recently I tried Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips and I was pleasantly surprised to see all of the blackheads & whiteheads that were extracted. It was immensely satisfying inspecting so much dirt extracted from my face! I had tested a few other drugstore brands before and they were just "ok" to say the least. 



I read that Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are twice as effective as the leading pore cleanser and quickly bond to the dirt and oil buried in each pore. They lift out pore-clogging agents while reducing the appearance of pores over time! When a product says it has long-term effects over time, I get excited because I feel like it's a better investment of my money and time. 

RESULTS
I know it's kind of gross to show dirt, oil, and blackhead extractions, but I'm sure you would like to know these work, so here you go! 




Honestly, seeing the strip in person is more effective than these photos, but you can still tell they work great. Isn't the strip gross?! Yuck. Bye-bye nasty dirt & good riddance! It only takes 10 minutes, to reveal a fresher and healthier-looking complexion. The box I have contains 8  strips and cost 7.50 in most drugstores. That's less than a dollar a week to get all that grueling dirt out of your face. SO WORTH IT! 



Try these a day or 2 before any event or date and you'll feel extra confident about your skin. 

Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo 




You May Also Like

0 comments