Oiseau de Nuit - Numéro November 2017 Fashion Editorial.

by - 10:05 PM


Hey Nubians, 

There's a lot of pleasure in the unknown... 

I love an interesting fashion editorial. My style has always been inspired by many things. I enjoyed taking a look at 'Oiseau de Nuit' in Numéro Magazine this month. Have you ever looked at something and had no idea what the hell is going on? Well, that happens to me often. My mind wanders, and I'm left trying to analyze things until they make sure sort of sense. It could give both a feeling of anxiety and adventure. At some point, I got a bit tired of seeing very plain fashion editorials. A still model in beautiful clothing not really doing much. Sure, they're still nice to look at sometimes, but I enjoy fashion photography that plays a little more with visual art. I not only get inspired by the clothing, but the background, pose, and story arouses my curiosity. It still makes me want to go shopping while feeding my intellect. 

Lastly, I will say I have no idea what the hell is going on here but I like it. I'm now in the mood to find a nice pair of wide pleated pants and some cool glitter books that sparkle through the night. I'm also wondering how I could incorporate ruffles into my Fall/Winter attire AND I'm daydreaming about a nice bird watching adventure. I'd like to take some beautifully detailed photos of their magnificent wings and watch them take flight and be free. 



Txema Yeste - Photographer 
Bernat Buscato - Fashion Editor/Stylist 
Laurent Philippon - Hair Stylist 
Victor Alvarez - Makeup Artist 
Cristina Ramos - Set Designer 
Aida Blue - Model




Xo Nubia Xo 



You May Also Like

0 comments