KEEPINITZEN Chakra Stones & Crystal Jewelry on Etsy.

by - 1:07 AM



Hey Nubians, 

"And remember, no matter where you go, there you are." -Confucius



Do you love crystals and believe in their healing powers? 

As kids, we tend to play around with rocks.. I know I did. Something about them makes you focus more and grabs your attention. I liked rocks that are different colors, displayed unique patterns, and enjoyed collecting different sizes. As an adult, it's kind of funny that many of us gravitate to crystals for similar reasons. They're the adult version of rocks! Mesmerizing and entertaining. I like having crystals and wearing them as jewelry so I feel a closer connection with them. It's also nice to have some on your desk while you work. 

Many people believe in crystal healing powers and use them as an alternative medicine practice that provides a wide variety of healing and therapeutic properties. 

A lot of my friends are into crystals and chakra jewelry. I'm not sure how much I believe in their healing properties yet but I do know that I enjoy starring at them and it makes me feel happy when I wear them... they often bring me a sense of peace, comfort and uplift my mood with their groovy patterns and sometimes iridescent colors. It's insane to think about how they are formed. 

I shop for them as if I were shopping for medicine. I try to purchase them based on how I'm feeling at the moment or if I'm facing a certain issue, something that I think would help according to their healing properties. I also like that people believe once you've lost the crystal or misplaced it, it's because it's already healed you in some way... I know for some individuals it's a stretch to think this is true but others find it gives a sense of closure... It's all about what you believe in. Someone once told me, life is a lot more gratifying when you believe in something... Do you agree? 

One of my friends at work introduced me to the Etsy shop KEEPINITZEN and I love their variety, designs, price point and how descriptive they are about everything. They sell Chakra Stones, Crystal Jewelry, Incense & More. Shipping is fast too! Here are 2 items I purchased recently. 


Amazonite Pendant With Quartz Crystal Ball - $8.99

*AMAZONITE is a lovely green and blue stone often streaked with white. It is a very soothing crystal and is believed to calm the brain and nervous system. It is said to dispel negative energy and to improve leadership, confidence and communication. It is a useful stone to carry or wear if you have to face a challenging situation, have a difficult question to ask or have to speak in public. It is a great stone for writers and artists as it is thought to enhance creativity & self-expression. It can also be an aid to seeing both sides of a problem and in analyzing and sorting out information.

*CLEAR QUARTZ works on all areas of the mind and body, awakening, amplifying and transmitting energy and clarifying thought processes. It is an excellent stone for meditation, directing energies with more intensity. It connects to the higher self, removes negativity and allows access to your spirit guides. Clear Quartz provides clarity in thinking and awareness. It is also a powerful healing stone for any condition.


Rose Quartz Pendant with Quartz $10.99

*Rose Quartz is a rose pink variety of Quartz. Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.

*CLEAR QUARTZ works on all areas of the mind and body, awakening, amplifying and transmitting energy and clarifying thought processes. It is an excellent stone for meditation, directing energies with more intensity. It connects to the higher self, removes negativity and allows access to your spirit guides. Clear Quartz provides clarity in thinking and awareness. It is also a powerful healing stone for any condition.


Do you like crystals? I think they make inspiring gifts and everyone should own a few even if it's just to feel closer to nature. 

Cheers!

Xo Nubia Xo

You May Also Like

0 comments