Why I Stalk The Irregular Choice Shoes Instagram.

by - 4:02 PM

Hey Nubians, 

Because Life Is Too Short To Wear Boring Shoes... 


I've been a fan or Irregular Choice Shoes for obvious reasons. I love interesting articles of fashion that translate stories. I've never been a boring dresser (only if required by work, womp!). Irregular Choice Shoes take me on an adventure! There is so much going on in the structure of one shoe. They also offer every kind of shoe: heels, sneakers, flats, boots and so on. The shoes sometimes have characters or animals as heels, characters such as Disney's Cinderella trapped in wedges in the most enchanting manner, unicorn horns, fur, glitter and so much more. You can literally wear all black and have these shoes make your whole outfit. They're like art for your feet. 


Anyway, this is why I stalk their Instagram. It makes me happy to see such pretty designs. I don't go on any retail website everyday but I get to enjoy their awesome post on Instagram. I think everyone should own at least one pair of these fun shoes in their closet because well... life is short. Check them out HERE.  

"Irregular Choice was created by Dan Sullivan in 1999 as a reason to stand out from the crowd." Read the backstory HERE


Do you have a pair of unicorn sneakers in your closet?



Gorgeous shoes for the holidays or any special occasion. 




Iridescent treasures.


The beautiful Cinderella 






Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments