Marlena Libucha by Francesco Vincenti for Harper’s Bazaar Thailand November 2016.

by - 3:07 AM

Hey Nubians, 

I Need To Get My Ass To A Thrift Store ASAP!


I love pieces of gorgeous, unique clothing. Fashion for me has always been art. I look at my body like a canvas and there is no limit to how wild my imagination can run. For this reason I'm always on the hunt for special pieces. Thrift stores are a great way to collect fashion accessories and clothing that you won't see all over that place... 


I love this editorial of Marlena Libucha by Francesco Vincenti for Harper’s Bazaar Thailand because it makes me imagine what this persons closet might look like if she was just a regular person I bumped into at a cafe. I could imagine all of the wonderful trinkets I would find. Furs, fabrics, textures, patterns, purses, dresses, & so much more. Clothing with history and glorious stories. I plan to keep my very treasured peices and hand them down one day. I have a few peices from my mother I cherish deeply. 


 Photography: Francesco Vincenti
Styled by: Simone Guidarelli

Hair Gabriele Trezzi

Makeup: Andrea Costa

Model:  Marlena Libucha





 Stunning. 




I hope you enjoyed the editorial and it inspired you in some way. 


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments