Manicure Monday: Spring OPI Gel Nails.

by - 2:11 AM

Hey Nubians,

"Nails Are The Period At The End Of A Sentence. They Complete The Look"

It's been a while since I've done a Manicure Monday, it's probably because I've turned to the world of gel nails. As much as I love switching up my nail polish every week, the sad truth is I just don't have time! Not to do them nicely anyway.


My inspiration behind these nails is Spring! I'm so eager to smell Spring in the air. I miss Spring in NY. It's not quite the same in Vegas. Here in Las Vegas we already have Spring weather right now. 

I adore pastel colors and added the silver to give the mani a little extra spark. I got these done at a Salon and the gel nail polish brand I used is OPI. 

I'm thinking of getting a gel lamp and starting to do my own nails soon... We'll see. 


A video posted by Nubia Mejia (@nubiasnonsense) on



Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments