DC Super Hero Girls At Target!

by - 2:42 AM

Hey Nubians,

March 2016 is going to be a SUPER month for Target!

(I'm bummed I missed NY Toy Fair but I was lucky enough to get a pass for my brother who went and covered the event.) 


It's so fascinating to me that after years of hearing about women's struggle in the comic book industry and attending panels all about it, the last 2 years or so have brought along such magnificent change. I can finally see women getting more and more appreciate and recognition in what was considered a 'mans profession'. The best part of all is that it appears to be consistent change that doesn't seem like it'll slow down anytime soon. YAY! Very inspirational and it just goes to show you anything is possible if you try hard enough. 

More girl power is about to hit the shelves at Target next month, March 2016 with a line of  'DC Super Hero Girls' action figures and a clothing line. The line will feature some of the most popular ladies of DC Comics... Supergirl, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, Batgirl, and Bumble Bee. 

My brother sent me these photographs he took below from NY Toy Fair where they were giving everyone an exclusive sneak peek. 



I am so happy to see Target staying on top of Pop Culture trends and encouraging young ladies to feel extra super and powerful.  Creating a message where from a young age girls can feel equal, out spoken, strong, and mighty! The t-shirts have awesome encouraging words on them such as COURAGE, HEART, BRAINS, SUPER, STRONG, EPIC, BRAVE.

Now they real question is.... Can I fit in a large? hehe. 


Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook


You May Also Like

0 comments