Manicure Monday: New Year Nails!

by - 11:00 PM

Hello Nubians, 


It's Almost Time For New Years!


New Years is a fun time for everyone. We like to celebrate amongst friends and loved ones. We make resolutions and dance away the end of a year and the beginning of a fresh new one. New Years brings a lot of feelings to the surface and one of them is excitement!



Women especially like to glam up for the occasion. It's another excuse for us to go a bit over the top in the hair, makeup, and clothing department. I like to pay attention to detail and even like to do something a bit loud with my nails. You can go to a nail salon and get a nice manicure or the quickest fix I can offer you is some glitter nails! I gave myself a quick glitter manicure last night using Sally Hansen All Bright pink as my bottom coat and Sinful Colors Pride glitter nail polish as my top coat. 




I think the only thing I might change perhaps is that for New Years I might buy some plain press-ons, paint them myself, and then use my KISS nail glue to apply. I may buy some press-ons too and get a little artsy. Below I'm featuring some New Year nail inspiration I found on Pinterest. All you have to do is simply change the year to 2016 and BOOM! 



Which of these is your favorites? Think you'll try any of them out? 


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments