Martha Hunt For So It Goes Magazine.

by - 12:42 AM

Hello Nubians,

'Every woman is after a kind of classy image.'



Martha Hunt for So It Goes magazine Fall/Winter 2015 is an absolute treat. Liz McClean did a superb job with the fashion styling. Classy, glamorous, and extremely well tailored. Provocative with out having to give it all away. Flirtatious, risqué, suggestive.

One thing I simply adore about this editorial is the story behind it, or at least what I get from it. Here I feel Martha Hunt plays the role of the sexy, independent woman. A woman who travels, lives her own life, and is a total fox. passionately determined and a force not to be reckoned with. I see radiance, empowerment and confidence. I think it sends out a positive, modern message.



Photographer - Guy Aroch  
Fashion Editor/Stylist - Liz McClean  
Model- Martha Hunt 




The dress above has a gorgeous silhouette. 


YES!



After hours.








How do you feel about this editorial? 


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 


You May Also Like

0 comments