Cool Unique Hair Color!

by - 3:05 PM

Cool Hair, Don't Care!


Hello my dears! I wanted to give you a quick peek at my new hair. I'm so excited about it. It's fun, fresh and unique. I was in the mood for something new and I had given my hair a little break from bleaching (my natural hair was already by my ears). Keeping you hair healthy is extremely important. My amazing sister-in-law Kaori knows how to do wonderful things with hair dye and she told me to think about what I wanted and let her know.

Thinking about what you want to do to your hair can be quite difficult...

Ok... so this isn't a life or death problem but it's something to think about. You don't want to walk around with something you don't like on top of your head! I searched the internet for hair and color inspiration and Kaori sent me a lot of photos too. There's so much rad hair colors and cuts out there... maybe I'll make a post of some of my favorite looks soon. After thinking for a while I still didn't really make a choice but decided to head to Sally Beauty to pick out some dye. I ended up buying ION hair dye because they're one of my go-to brands.


I picked up the semi permanent color Shark Blue and permanent High Life Ash Blonde and Blue Black. After that Kaori worked her magic and we ended up going with half of my head Blue Black, and the other half in Shark Blue on the bottom and half Blonde and Blue Black on the top.


This is a difficult job to do. You have to be careful when working with light and dark colors together. The dark color could easily bleed on to the blonde. You have to work in sections and wash and dry the hair separately in the beginning. Better safe than sorry.


Then BOOM! It was done. I'm smitten with the results and can't wait to style it more. It was time for a change.

How about you? Anyone planning to make any crazy hair changes soon? 


Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments