Instagram Sundays!

by - 2:35 PM

Hello Nubians,

Dream A Little Dream.

I wanted to do an Instagram Sunday recap post, I haven't done one of these in a while. When I don't post on my blog, I'm usually posting random things on instagram from fashion, style, beauty, makeup,decor, things that inspire me and so forth. So I'm either drinking a coffee from my Ninja Turtles mug or dreaming of outer space, it's all good. 

If you don't follow me on Instagram, click on over here => @NubiasNonsense


I went to the Dollar Tree and purchased these faux flowers. They're so pretty because they don't look overly fake. I stuck them in a pretty wine bottle I had laying around. I like to save them for DIY purposes. 


Half up half down hairstyle. Still playing around with all the colors in my hair. I love them! 


I wish I was this pretty lady just hanging out on another planet sometimes. 


The LINQ in Las Vegas always looks beautiful on the holidays and pretty much everyday. They'll probably add more decorations soon. 


Whenever I'm having a lazy hair day, I love using my gla.MAR.ous wraps. They're cute and turn almost anything into an acceptable hair style.


This horror movie Christmas sweater is to die for!!! (get it) You'll probably see it again on my wish list if it's not sold out by then. Something you can wear year round. 


*Dream a little Dream* 

Coffee break. 


My Ipsy package from November, I think my favorite item here was the lipstick. 

So funny. Kitchen humor. 


Hot chocolate with my friend Jasmin.  


A photo from October I never posted. My Marvel's Ghost Rider Cosplay with my babies Bambi and Nala. 

What have you been up to this weekend? Happy Holidays!

Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments