Dress for Sushi!

by - 7:39 PM

Hey Nubians,

Cool and Casual

Fall is my favorite season of the year. So fresh and cool without having to freeze. Plus you get to layer your clothing and use your imagination more... fun stuff.

A few days ago, I went out on a sushi date at the Kabuki restaurant in Town Square and I kept it pretty cool and casual. It's that time of year when you start changing up your wardrobe again slowly but surely. I wanted to look cute but feel comfortable like I can just kick back and relax.

I ended up wearing a pair of jeggings from Banana Republic which look good with pretty much anything, a white tee with an adorable fox wearing a scarf from Threadless (gift from the brother), A stockman hat from H&M, sneakers by New Balance (love the colors), and my coat from Kenneth Cole. I felt trendy, warm, stylish and free.





I purchased these New Balance sneakers about a month ago. The color combination is bad ass. Bright and bold is my preferred style any season. 


Kabuki in Town Square Las Vegas is a must-go-to sushi restaurant if you're in town. The fish always taste fresh and the rice is the perfect texture. I enjoyed a plum wine with a few rolls with salmon, spicy tuna, scallops, and more. 


The miso clam soup was also delicious.




What have you guys been up to the last few days? Cheers!


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments