The Zombie Apocalypse Store And Survival Tips.

by - 1:57 PM

Hey Nubians,

I don't think anyone wants to cuddle a zombie. -Norman Reedus



I passed by the Zombie Apocalypse Store in Springfield Mountain, Las Vegas and it was sooooo much fun! An absolute must visit. It's such a cool, random store with the friendliest staff. They have so much knowledge on the products they're carrying and they're definitely the type of people you'd want to roll with if a Zombie invasion ever went down. 


Right when you walk in the store you'll see this wall set up and for $1.00, you get a few shots to hit those targets. It's good for practicing your aim. Aim is on the top of the list for good survival skills. 


Hanging out with my new friend... NOT. Never become friends with a "walker", I doubt it'll work out for you.


This blood looks thirst quenching. 


Exploring the interesting book selection.


I'm not too sure a skirt would ever be in my Zombie survival wardrobe, but I did wear one to check out this store.

Outfit: Hat and tank top from H&M, Dr Marten Boots, Lace top from ROSS, Skirt from a random store at Fashion Show Mall. 


Check out my video below walking around the store and talking a bit about the Zombie Apocalypse. Remember to thumbs up the video and subscribe HERE


What would you do if the walkers were amoung us? Do you have any tips or tricks you would suggest?


Thanks to the folks at the Zombie Apocalypse store for being so kind! 


Cheers!

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments