Manicure Monday: Polka Dot Nails!

by - 8:56 PM

Hey Nubians,

Time for manicure Monday! I've been trying to do my nails differently every week in an effort to pamper myself a bit. Look good, feel good.  I love trying out new colors and seeing which brands last longer without chipping.

 Lately I've been occasionally using press-ons again. I used to use them when I was about 15 years old maybe and then stopped cold turkey and started going to the salon instead. These days, I don't want to take the time out for a salon visit often. Press-on nails are a quick and easy fix for a beautiful manicure. There are so many options with cute designs on them too. I like getting mine fairly short so they don't look too fake.


These press-ons are from the brand Fing'rs Prints and have ! The nails are pretty decent quality. The only thing I didn't like too much is that I purchased them without noticing they come with some sort of adhesive inside. I personally prefer to buy a separate glue and use that because I feel it last longer. I added some glue under the adhesive and they still lasted a few days. The nails are still a steal for the price. If you buy them on ebay, you can find them for about 2 dollars a set. 


Within the next month or so, I'm probably going to start using Fall colors. I love burgundy tones, the color goes well with my complexion. Also lots of orange and hunter green.


Are you getting excited about any cool nail trends?


Cheers!

Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments