Bellagio Kabuki Spectacle Show. Don't Miss It This Weekend In Vegas!

by - 8:31 PM

Who Said Las Vegas Is Losing It's Skill To Dazzle People? 



I've been living here for a little over a year now and I'm still constantly amazed at this towns beauty and culture which is often overlooked because of gambling. 

This weekend, MGM Resorts International in collaboration with Shochik is bringing something special to the Bellagio water show. They are going to present you with a 30 minute show and you'll have 5 chances to catch it! Japanese actor Ichikawa Somegoro, alongside Nakamura Yonekichi will battle a giant carp projected onto a Bellagio water movie screen where you'll see the breath taking animated scenes. It's going to be a "Kabuki Spectacle". I hear the show is going to be full of exquisite, detailed costumes combined with water movements.


I am definitely going to catch it because I've heard about how beautiful the Japanese Kabuki art form is. It's the most famous traditional performance art in Japan. I think it's going to be something fresh and new to a lot of people walking the Las Vegas Strip... something out of the norm which is quite the statement to make around these parts. Hopefully everyone will stop, watch, and appreciate it. I'm envisioning walking away truly inspired. 


If you're interested in checking it out, please see the show times below. 


Event: 

Kabuki Spectacle August 14 - 16, 2015 

Event Times: 

08.14 | 9:15 p.m. 
08.15 | 9:15 p.m. & 11:30 p.m. 
08.16 | 9:15 p.m. & 11:30 p.m.


Cheers my darlings!

Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments