Fremont Las Vegas Stroll: 90's Style.

by - 2:54 PM

Hey Nubians,

Every time I go downtown to Fremont I have so much fun! This day, I just so happened to have my camera with me so I snapped a few photos. I love the "Old Las Vegas" vibes. I also really appreciate all the things like street signs and such that they've been able to preserve because to me personally it makes a big difference.


There's always something to do in these parts. All sorts of fun restaurants and bars as well as so many little cute independent stores we should all support. I was on my way to Container Park to grab a bite and check out Kappa Toys for fun... they have great retro toys. 

Wearing H&M Crop Top, American Apparel High Waisted Jeans, Patty's Closet Hat, Nike Aire Force Sneakers.

My outfit this day was selected carefully... well not really, I wanted to look cute and be comfortable ha ha. I was laughing though because my boyfriend kept joking around and telling me "take your LL Cool J hat off". He made me feel like a had a slight 90's hip-hop vibe going... in pink of course. I adore high waisted pants, they give you a way nicer silhouette than low rise. Sometimes I think if low rise pants were never popular and we use high waisted instead, we would all have smaller waist because it would always be hugged... if that makes any sense?  I think it does. 


Peep Insert Coins on the right. So much fun playing retro arcades in there. They have a bad ass selection I know gamers would appreciate. 







Love Forever!





Here's the huge praying mantis outside of container park. It always scares the shit out of everyone when fire shoots at of it at night. 




Such a nice day. What were you up to this weekend? Anything fun?


Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 


You May Also Like

0 comments