Chihuahua Momma: The Dog Loves Of My Life.

by - 4:48 PM

Hey Nubians,

Have You Ever Heard Of Crazy Cat Ladies? Well I'm A Crazy Chihuahua Momma.


If you've ever wondered what I like to do besides put awesome outfits together and geek out from time to time, well... I'm obsessed with my Chihuahua dogs. I think they're one of the cutest dog breeds out there. To me, they're the cutest. They're so small and peculiar. They kind of look like little aliens or little gremlins. So Kawaii! I spend as much time with them as possible. I also like to draw them on my spare time and love photographing them too. You could check out their instagram @BambiAndNala


A video posted by BambiandNala (@bambiandnala) on

Bambi is the brown one and Nala is the white one with brown spots all over the place. I'd like to think I rescued Bambi in a way because I purchased her from a lady in Dominican Republic for $50 bucks who needed to get rid of some dogs. Dominican Republic has SO MANY abandoned dogs on the streets, it' heartbreaking. I was looking for a Chihuahua at the time and I felt like I could give her an amazing home. I got all her shots done and flew her back to NY with me. I purchased Nala from a couple in Las Vegas who also couldn't keep her. She is a Chihuahua mixed with a Jack Russell Terrier which is why she is CRAZY energetic. I love having them together because Nala pushes Bambi to be more active and exercise. Bambi is a little over 5 years and Nala is a little over 1 year old.


Sister love.

A video posted by BambiandNala (@bambiandnala) on


Bambi and Nala get a long very well now. They play fight all day, it's funny and cute. A regular day of me and my babies consist of me waking up, making sure they have fresh water and hard food available to them through out the day. Then I make sure to give them appropriate portions of wet food twice throughout the day. I also walk them where there's a lot of grass so they can smell things and exercise. Whenever I'm home they love to cuddle next to me while I'm working or watching TV. They also love the warmth! Laying under pillow and blankets is one of their favorite things to do.


I also find it funny that most chihuahuas think they're so much bigger than they are. They are VERY protective of their owners and even though they are small, they act like they're Pitbull's. They act very tough and never back down. Total napoleon complex. I'm still working on correcting some of their behavior. I take a lot of tips from The Dog Whisperer and some of his tricks work very well. 



Super Bambi



Nap time together

Baby Nala
A video posted by BambiandNala (@bambiandnala) on


Got a secret can you keep it?

Rough day at the office. 


A rose by any other name...


Bath time.

At the end of the day my chihuahuas make the best companions and I love them so, so very much. They bring so much joy to my life and I find qualities in them I still can't find in some people. 

I've never been attracted to cats. A lot of that probably has to do with the fact that I'm highly allergic to them. So allergic in fact that if I'm around one for too long I'll probably pass out. I do enjoy watching an occasional funny cat video though... I think they're pretty funny critters. 

Are you a dog or cat person? 


Cheers!
Xo Nubia Xo
Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 


You May Also Like

0 comments