Bright And Bold Summer Nail Polishes!

by - 7:37 AM



Ladies, having manicured nails is so important! Sometimes I feel as if we can easily overlook something as small as our nails if we're not careful. If you really think about it however... everyone can see your hands at all times! So it's important to keep them pretty and make a good impression. Plus, you don't always have to do it for others, do it for yourself!

Here's another few photo I uploaded on my dripthat account. If you remember in my John Frieda and NYC New York Color Beauty Haul post I talked about how I've been enjoying using the new app and it's fun features. I wanted to share some of my favorite brands and colors of nail polishes I'll be rocking this summer. I often do my nails myself (DIY chick) to avoid going to salons every week.

Wet n Wild Wild Shine - Wet n Wild beauty is one of my favorite drugstore brands. I've become a fan of their Wild Shine nail polish line as of lately. So far my favorite colors are Putting on Airs (Blue), Tickled Pink (Baby Pink), Blazed (Orange)


Ruby Kisses Nail Polish - Another cool brand I sort of discovered by accident is Ruby Kisses. I walked into a local pharmacy one day and discovered all of these crazy bright, bold colors for 99 cents! They also go on very nicely. My favorite nail polishes from Ruby Kisses are Tropical Green (lime green), Orange U Over? (bright orange), Teal Envy (goes on like sky blue).


Sally Hansen - I've been using Sally Hansen nail polishes for as long as I can remember. I constantly like to stock up on a lot of their different lines. For this Summer some of my favorites are Regan (blue from the Velvet collection), Peach (light peach from the Triple Shine collection), All Bright (pink from the Xteme wear collection) Cherry Fast (A magenta looking color from the Insta-Dri collection) Velour (A purple from the Velvet collection). Sally Hansen polishes has proven to be very reliable for me over the years. 


L.A. Colors Art Deco Wands - Lastly I always have to have a few Art Deco wands handy. Below you'll see the basic colors white, silver glitter, and black. I like to use these for zebra lines, dots, little flowers, and any other random design I like to think of. 


Those are my favorites for now. My theme is bright, bold, and fun! All of these polishes are so much fantastic and I can tell you from first hand experience that the brands are great and absolutely reliable. 

I can't wait to share some of the fun nail art I make with these polishes with you, cheers! 



This information is on behalf of dripthat.

You May Also Like

0 comments