1950's Head Scarf Trends. Perfect For Spring Fashion!

by - 4:50 PM

Hello My Beautiful Nubians,

“Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” - Anne Frank


I'd love to see more beautiful women wearing head scarves... you know, in the form where it almost looks like a hoodie. This trend was pretty popular anywhere from the 1950s-1970's. The greats in my book such as Audrey Hepburn, Brigitte Bardot, Sophia Loren, Marilyn Monroe and more used to were their scarves like this.

Me encantaría ver más hermosas mujeres con pañuelos bonitos en la cabeza ... ya sabes, en la forma en que casi parece un hoodie. Esta tendencia fue bastante popular desde la década de 1950 -1970 . Las grandes figuras como Audrey Hepburn, Brigitte Bardot, Sophia Loren, Marilyn Monroe y más utilizados los pañuelos asi.


I wish this trend was seen around more, especially now for Spring fashion. It's great to block the sun and it looks very elegant. ALSO, this trend can also MAKE AN OUTFIT. There are so many bold colorful scarves and scarves with fascinating prints and patterns on them... really it could turn into a gorgeous thing. 

A fun retro look! Seen a lot on the pinup scene too. Below you'll see I wore my Wonder Woman gla.MAR.ous head wrap in this fashion. I plan to buy a bunch of cute scarves and do it more often. 

Ojalá esta tendencia fue vista por más, sobre todo ahora para la moda de primavera. Es genial para bloquear el sol y se ve muy elegante. Además, esta tendencia también puede hacer un conjunto versé divino. Hay tantos pañuelos coloridos y bufandas con impresiones fascinantes y estampados sobre ellos... realmente podría convertirse en algo hermoso.

Un look retro divertido! También visto mucho en la escena del Pin-up. A continuación usted verá que usé mi pañuelo estampado con Wonder Woman gla. MAR.ous de esta manera. Voy a comprar un montón de bufandas lindos y usar este look más a menudo.



Of course I had to make my look super colorful and animated because that's just simply who I am. Although I love my all black outfits here and there, I believe fashion should be fun and colorful! 

What do you think about the scarves? Is it something you're into? 

Por supuesto, yo tenía que hacer mi mirada super colorido y animado porque eso es simplemente quien soy yo. Aunque me encanta mi uniformes todos negros aquí y allí, creo que la moda debe ser divertido y colorido. 

¿Qué piensa usted de los pañuelos? ¿Es algo que te interesa?

You May Also Like

0 comments