My Go To Spring/Summer Makeup Look.

by - 3:42 PM

Hello Nubians,

I wanted to quickly share my simple math equation for my main makeup look I will be using all Spring/Summer 2015.

Quería compartir mi ecuación matemática simple para mi look de maquillaje principal que voy a utilizar en primavera/verano de 2015.

Bold Brows + Bold Lips + A Little Eye Liner + A Little Bronzer = My Perfect Look.  

Cejas Oscuras + Labios De Color Brillante + Lineador Del Ojo + Un Poco De Bronze = El Look Perfecto. 


The reason I love this makeup look is because I feel that these tools highlight the best features of our face. Also with so much heat I don't think it's in anyones best interest to over do their makeup because it will probably melt off your face anyway.

La razón que me encanta este look de maquillaje es porque siento que resaltar las mejores características de nuestro rostro. También con tanto calor no creo nadie debe de usar tanto maquillaje porque probablemente derretirá la cara de todos modos.


For your eyebrows I want to recommend Wet N' Wild Cosmetics eyebrow kit. I've been using it for years and it's my favorites. I've tried way more expensive options but always go back to this.

Para tus cejas quiero recomendar Wet N' Wild cosméticos kit de cejas. Lo he estado usando durante años y es de mis favoritos. He intentado opciones más costosas pero siempre vuelvo a esto.


You can find it at Walgreens HERE.

Pueden conseguir el kit de cejas AQUI.


Is there any makeup and beauty trends you're wild about this season?

Que looks de maquillaje te gustan a ti esta temporada? 


Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments