Love, Life, Style, Las Vegas.

by - 5:50 PM

Hey Nubians,

Just quick Saturday post, I think I want to try to cleanse myself from the internet tomorrow atleast for most of the day. I may have to work on my computer at night but during the day I may challenge myself to not look at my phone at all. It's important to get away from these screens sometimes. Maybe I'll read a book or hit up the Las Vegas Strip or play some games at Fremont like at Gold Spike. I've been getting these bizarre headaches lately.

I wanted to leave you with these last 3 post I put on my instagram. Make sure you follow me HERE because I put stuff up there all the time that doesn't always go on the blog. Anything related to fashion, style, beauty, foodie moments, books, it's all there.

Palabras rapidas para este Sábado, creo que voy a intentar limpiarme la mente mañana de el internet al menos durante la mayor parte del día. Voy a tener que trabajar por la noche, pero durante el día no quiero ni mirar mi teléfono. Es importante que nos alejemos de las pantallas a veces. Tal vez voy a leer un libro o ir a Las Vegas Strip o jugar a algún juego en Fremont en Gold Spike. He estado recibiendo dolores de cabeza y creo que tengo que tomar un break. 

Los dejo con los últimos 3 post que puse en mi instagram. Asegúrese de seguir mi instagram AQUI porque pongo cosas ahi que no siempre van en el blog. Todo lo relacionado con la moda, estilo, belleza, comida libros, todo está ahí.


I was so excited about my curly hair haha I do it all the time but it looked extra good this day. The pink lips are a mix of Wet N Wild beauty with Mally Cosmetics.

Estaba muy excitada con mi pelo crespo jaja siempre me lo arreglo asi pero este dia se veia super bien. Los labios rosados son de los productos Wet N Wild beauty y Mally Cosmetics. 



Follow Your Dreams.. and wear cute heels from Zara ;-) 

Sigan sus sueños... y tambien usen tacos bonitos de Zara ;-)


Kiss, Kiss. 

Besos!


Have a nice weekend! Peace and Love my dear friends. Remember to stop by my YouTube HERE and peep all the post I've been putting up lately.

Tengan un bello fin de semana mis queridos amigos. Recuerden pasar por mi pagina de YouTube AQUI para ver todos los videos que recién tome.  


Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments