Spring Bliss Fashion Inspiration.

by - 7:03 PM

Hello My Darling Nubians,

Today I was playing around with StyleSpotter. It's one of those cool sites that allows you to follow your favorite fashion brands and friends, create collections, shop, and a whole lot more.

I was enjoying pondering about how my wardrobe is about to take a big shift soon. I've been longing for some Spring fashion inspiration so I created a Spring Bliss collection on StyleSpotter this way I can keep it organized and keep going back to it for ideas. I followed a lot of brands and stores that inspire me such as Asos, Free People, Kate Spade, Volcom, Opening Ceremony, Rag & Bone and more.

Check out the album by clicking HERE.

Oh how I long for the days of florals, hats, fringe, slip on sneakers, denim shorts, and tons of dresses.

Here are a few shots from the album.







Colorful, detailed, with some pieces for relaxing days and other pieces for utter show stopping.... basically me in a nutshell. 


Are you as crazy excited as I am for Spring? 




Xo Nubia Xo


Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook




You May Also Like

0 comments