Spring/Summer Style In Las Vegas Is Tough.

by - 2:40 AM

Hey Nubians,

I've been indulging the weather change and the chance it's given me to play around with my wardrobe. In Spring/Summer I love to play around with hats. Weather it's for the beach of for my daily outfits they're so much fun.

He estado disfrutando el cambio del tiempo y la oportunidad que me ha dado para jugar con mi vestuario. En primavera/verano me encanta jugar con sombreros. Mi gusta usar mis sombreros para la playa o para mis trajes diarios... son muy divertido.


I love the play on short, shorts and over the knee boots I put together here. Also the sheer blue tops is one of my favorites and totally breathable. 

Me encanta el look que puse junto con los pantalones cortos y las botas. También la blosa azul es una de mis favoritos y totalmente transpirable.


Outfit Details: My top is thrifted, Clutch is from Coach, Boots are from Forever 21, Shorts are from H&M, Hat is from Patty's Closet in Town Square. 

Detalles de la ropa: Blusa de segunda mano, Bolso de Coach, Botas de Forever 21, Pantalones cortos de H&M, Sombrero de Patty's Closet. 


Vegas has been totally enjoyable lately. Though I fear the weather is going to go from 0-100 real quick (drake voice) I'm trying to enjoy this for as long as I can. 

Las Vegas ha sido totalmente agradable últimamente. Aunque me temo que el clima va a ir de 0 a 100 muy rápido (voz de drake) estoy tratando de disfrutar esto por mientras pueda.



Blue on blue on blue.

Azul, azul, azul. 






What have you guys been enjoying lately? Any trends, patterns or color waves you're really into? Let me know!

Que tipo de modas nueves ustedes están disfrutando recién? Hágamelo saber!


Anyway, check out my outfit video. Also be a good kid and subscribe to NubTube HERE.

De todos modos, miren de video. También sea un buen chico/a y suscribiese a NubTube AQUI.


English


Spanish



Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments