Perfect Valentine's Gift for Him: Man Crates Retro Gamer.

by - 1:17 AM

Valentines day is right around the corner and I have the perfect gift suggestion for your loved one, it's Man Crates


So I know what you're thinking, what the hell is a Man Crate? Well it's kind of exactly what it sounds like. It's an awesome wooden crate that gets delivered to you with a crowbar. Let's stop for a second and think about how rad it is to open a wooden crate with a crowbar. An experience in itself. Inside it's full of awesome gifts. There's different crate options and they all come with amazing items inside that your friend or boy toy will definitely be excited about. 


For the day of LOVE, Valentines day, I have a particular crate in mind... The Retro Gamer Crate! A gamer geeks dream.  


Something about men and video games creates a beautiful nostalgia...

When I was younger my dad used to wake me and my brother up at random times of the night to play Super Mario Brother on Nintendo. I forget exactly how he learned to pay (my brother might have taught him) but he became absolutely obsessed. It was the most random thing because he never really played video games at all and then one day he just went nuts. He was obsessed with beating the game before my brother because he was "The Best". It was hilarious how much pride he took in all of it. These games often create beautiful memories and tons of bonding time if you play together. 

Video games in general bring up nice positive memories. Whether it be you remembering times you met up at a friends house to play after school or just you lounging in your bedroom playing your favorite music (which you used as a motivation soundtrack surely) and blasting it while you conquered your mission in whichever game you were playing. 

Video games also remind us all of simpler times.. Thinking back on when I used to play games on Nintendo, Sega Saturn, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, Playstation, etc. I would lose myself in these games without having to check my phone a million times (because there was no social media!) 

Video games are a gift of LOVE ha, ha its true!

Therefore the Retro Gamer Man Crate makes a kick-ass Valentines Day Gift! I would give it to a boyfriend, A friend, a brother... ALSO, don't let the name fool you! I would totally give this to a bunch of my geek girl friends... They'd die over this. 







The Retro Gamer Man Crate Includes:


Makeshift Time Machine

  • Retro-Bit NES Console
  • 2 classic Nintendo games
  • (randomly selected from an assortment of time-honored, awesome games)

Sugar Intoxication

  • Red Vines
  • Bottle Caps
  • Mike & Ike
  • Nerds
  • Now and Later
  • Jaw Busters
  • Pop Rocks
  • Pez

Delivered

In a sealed wooden crate with a laser-etched crowbar. No bow, no ribbons, no fluff, and absolutely no instructions.

Pretty sweet deal for $99.99 right? I surely think so. Look at all that candy! What's not to love. 

Take your loved one back to a time before social media, before online streaming, before so much non-stop, hectic, technology coming out the woodwork... A time when it was him opening up a video game console with an awesome game and for just a moment... nothing else really mattered... THE ULTIMATE GIFT.


Happy Early Valentines Day Everyone, Cheers!

You May Also Like

0 comments